Friday 6 February 2009

TRAINING DAY CANCELLATION

It is with great regret that we give in to the weather conditions and cancel Inspire this Saturday. The school hosting us has been closed for the last two days and there are issues with the site which make it impossible for us to use it.

Please advise anyone you know that the day has been cancelled. Today I will be trying to call everyone who has booked for the day. If you were hoping for resources, please do vist our library of resources or get in touch with us at the Department for Children Youth and Education next week (01905732825) and we can send things out to you. We will be running the day later in the year and I will advise you all of the date as soon as I have it confirmed

Not to leave you without some inspiration, I am struck by that beautiful passage from Isaiah 55:

"As the rain and snow come down from above and return not again, but water the earth, bringing forth seed for sowing and bread to eat, so is my word that goes forth from my mouth. It will not return to me fruitless, but will accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the task I gave it." Isaiah 55.10-11

What words will you choose this week and what will be their purpose and fruit?

No comments: