British Youth for Christ are looking for an enthusiastic person to lead the 11-14’s ‘Fort Rocky’ Residentials - YFC’s programme of evangelistic weekend residentials for young people aged 11-14 held in various centres around the UK.
The Role encompasses the following aspects:
The development and running of the Fort Rocky Residential programme
Further developing the strategy for evangelistic Residentials within YFC
Developing teams to run the weekends and working within the wider National YFC team.
Liaising with hundreds of youth groups from around the UK
You would need to be:
- Passionate about reaching 11-14s with the Gospel
- Experience in Youthwork with 11-14s and a heart for Residentials
- An energetic self-starter
- A Good team-leader and gatherer of people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and some experience in leadership, communication, planning and administration.
Salary: £17,120 to £20,808 depending on experience
Closing Date: 7 December 2008
Application forms available from Chris Nightingale at Youth for Christ, Coomswood Way, Halesowen, West Midlands B62 8BH, call 0121-5029620 or email.