Booking forms are here and all kinds of useful information about preparations are here.
It's only £45 per person if you book now (£55 after 1st June).
Here's what they have in their programme:
- You pitch your tents on Monday in one of our camping villages on the best site ever....cafe tent, games pitch, big top and loads of open space!
- The pilgrimage kicks off on the Monday Night with an amazing opening service, followed by a BBQ and Disco. Time to meet new friends.
- Take part in daily Bible studies......sounds boring? Not so, this is Bible action with a difference! Go on give it a try!
- Receive water from the shrine's Holy Well ...want to know more? Come and do it! Mass with the CJM band each day in the ‘big top' it has to be experienced to be believed!
‘All Night prayer' like you've never experienced it before - are you up for the challenge? ‘It was one of the most moving and amazing nights of my life' (2008 pilgrim)
- Trace the footsteps of millions of pilgrims as you walk the famous Holy Mile
- Tuesday afternoon FREE to go to the seaside or visit one of the many attractions nearby
- Wednesday afternoon....a massive selection of activities from inflatable assault courses, trampolining, break dancing, dance, singing, art and craft all FREE on site and around the village!
- The big Walsingham five aside ‘footie' challenge! Sort your team now!
- The Word Café opens each day 'til late. A place to meet, play games, listen to music and enjoy drinks and snacks. Shop always open in there and THE place to charge your phones!
- And finally.....last night disco and karaoke and the most electrifying farewell Mass possible on the final morning.
Do let me know if you're taking a group and I can try and put you in touch with other groups from the diocese.